This plan is designed to be an uncomplicated, temporary solution for individuals and families facing a period of time without the protection of a major medical plan. With a range of deductibles and coinsurance options offering up to $1,000,000 in coverage, see how the flexibility of a Newport Health Short Term Medical insurance plan can help you safely navigate a time of transition with minimal risk.
Short Term Medical insurance can bridge the gaps in health coverage when:
- You’ve missed the last open enrollment period
- You’re waiting for Medicare eligibility
- You’ve started a new job and are unisured due to a probationary period
- You’re a student or recent graduate who is no longer eligible to remain on your parent’s plan
- You’re between jobs
- You require proof of insurance
Because life is unpredictable, it’s important to be flexible. With the Newport Healthcare – AmeriTemp Short Term Medical insurance plans, you can select a benefit period as short as 6 months and as long as 11 months. You can also cancel your coverage prior to the coverage term date without incurring a penalty. It offers a range of deductibles, payment options and plan choices that can meet your specific needs with the large provider network you’re looking for.